I purchased the UNIF Rival boot however I purchased it from NASTY GAL.After 4 months of wearing them regularly, The right shoe started to pop off the heel, I went to the shoe repair shop 2 weeks ago to try and get it fixed (in nyc cost $20 for anyone who needs it to get fixed) but the problem persists because the leather rips easily so though the glue is holding it down the leather is being ripped.
GOOD LEATHER SHOES shouldn't TEAR! THATS WHY THEY'RE EXPENSIVE. For me to say that my leather shoes is starting to fall apart with in 4 months is unheard of for leather shoes. My doc martens of 6 years is still perfectly good ( and the docs that i have aren't leather), so this is ridiculous.
I spoke to a representative through Nasty Gal who could only offer me 20% refund of what I paid to help get it repaired which amounted to $37 it is better than nothing & I understand that Nasty Gal just imports this & doesn't manufacture the shoe, so Im glad they helped.
I will try and repair it again, I am just so sad because I ABSOLUTELY love these shoes :( to the point where I'm willing to repurchase but this time directly from UNIF.But now reading all these comments, I will refrain from purchasing anything from them.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Unif Rival Boots
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "HB Anon, for all your righteous high-flown talk about "...Loss of cash value ...never has been deceptive..." isn't it funny how so few people--including most of the WFG agents..."
- "I have a shop on Etsy; rather, had. I've been suspended, twice. In the announcement, it read: "Please check email for a message explaining why, and how to restore account...."