I purchased the UNIF Rival boot however I purchased it from NASTY GAL.After 4 months of wearing them regularly, The right shoe started to pop off the heel, I went to the shoe repair shop 2 weeks ago to try and get it fixed (in nyc cost $20 for anyone who needs it to get fixed) but the problem persists because the leather rips easily so though the glue is holding it down the leather is being ripped.
GOOD LEATHER SHOES shouldn't TEAR! THATS WHY THEY'RE EXPENSIVE. For me to say that my leather shoes is starting to fall apart with in 4 months is unheard of for leather shoes. My doc martens of 6 years is still perfectly good ( and the docs that i have aren't leather), so this is ridiculous.
I spoke to a representative through Nasty Gal who could only offer me 20% refund of what I paid to help get it repaired which amounted to $37 it is better than nothing & I understand that Nasty Gal just imports this & doesn't manufacture the shoe, so Im glad they helped.
I will try and repair it again, I am just so sad because I ABSOLUTELY love these shoes :( to the point where I'm willing to repurchase but this time directly from UNIF.But now reading all these comments, I will refrain from purchasing anything from them.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Unif Rival Boots
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..."
- "I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before. so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in..."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "I was a model for Colby Models and Ryan Colby for 3 years. I never met anyone who made more than $100.00 total after being with them for 3 years...."
- "Howard Tanner Esq Lawyer is totally incompetent. I was scammed out of $10,000 dollars by this sleazy lawyer. I paid him his legal fees, in cash, upfront as requested by..."
- "I did a first order on the beginning of Oct 17 as a gift from my husband. He has been telling me, I needed clothes for a while but I've..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."