UNIF Clothing - Poor quality shoes

I purchased the UNIF Rival boot however I purchased it from NASTY GAL.After 4 months of wearing them regularly, The right shoe started to pop off the heel, I went to the shoe repair shop 2 weeks ago to try and get it fixed (in nyc cost $20 for anyone who needs it to get fixed) but the problem persists because the leather rips easily so though the glue is holding it down the leather is being ripped.

GOOD LEATHER SHOES shouldn't TEAR! THATS WHY THEY'RE EXPENSIVE. For me to say that my leather shoes is starting to fall apart with in 4 months is unheard of for leather shoes. My doc martens of 6 years is still perfectly good ( and the docs that i have aren't leather), so this is ridiculous.

I spoke to a representative through Nasty Gal who could only offer me 20% refund of what I paid to help get it repaired which amounted to $37 it is better than nothing & I understand that Nasty Gal just imports this & doesn't manufacture the shoe, so Im glad they helped.

I will try and repair it again, I am just so sad because I ABSOLUTELY love these shoes :( to the point where I'm willing to repurchase but this time directly from UNIF.But now reading all these comments, I will refrain from purchasing anything from them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Unif Rival Boots
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #774562 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with UNIF Clothing? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to UNIF Clothing. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about UNIF Clothing.
Filing a new complaint about